Besides classic bread loaves, baguettes and pretzels there are artisan bread rolls – something no one wants to miss on a weekend breakfast table in Germany. Whether you enjoy the rolls with cheese, jam or just butter, they go well with everything. TIP: make them bigger and use it as a burger.
And don’t forget – when you send this artisan baking box as a gift, add a personal note during the checkout.
We already shopped for you and grabbed all ingredients for these tasty artisan bread rolls.
What you’ll get in this 9Grain Roll baking-box:
- 1 baking-mix (19 oz) for typical German bread rolls (10 pc), packed in a reusable cotton bag
- a pictured recipe instructions card as an easy step-by-step guide
- one branded kitchen towel (100% cotton, 28″x29″)
- 1 sheet of baking paper
- one jar of a delicious raspberry jam (oz) from World of Chia. Jam made with Chia seeds.
- 1 Box = 1 Meal to a Food Bank in America
Start your new baking journey with a 12, 6 or 3 month subscription for our unique baking boxes with this monthly box and save instantly. Your big plus – The shipping is then on us!
You need to add:
filtered water and some oil
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cracked Grains (Wheat, Rye, Oat, Barley, Spelt, Flax, Triticale),
Sea Salt, Organic Malted Barley Flour, Yeast
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread on an equal basis *