For January we introduce: ‘Goldkruste’ in our German bread baking box. It’s made partially with whole wheat flour and loaded with flax seeds and sesame. The seeds give a special taste and makes it a healthy choice for your lunch sandwich or breakfast. Our German bread ‘Goldkruste’ is more dense then the usual fluffy loaf you may know. That’s how we love it – a bread with substance.
In case you want to give away this box – leave a personal note during the check-out and we’ll add it into the box.
We already shopped for you and grabbed all ingredients you need for this recipe.
What you’ll get with your German bread baking kit for ‘Goldkruste’:
- 1 baking-mix (20.5 oz) for ‘Goldkruste’ ( ~1.9 lb) in a reusable cotton bag
- recipe instruction card as an easy step-by-step guide
- a 4-inch offset spatula with wooden handle (for icing, spreading)
- sheet of baking paper
- 1x jar (8 oz) of Apple Butter from Indiana’s Scherger’s Kettle
- FREE shipping in the US
Start your 3 or 6 month subscription for our unique bread boxes with this monthly box and save instantly.
You need to add:
Organic Wheat and Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Organic Malted Barley Flour, Yeast plus Organic Flax Seeds + Sesame
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread or tool on an equal basis *