Our ‘sunflower rolls‘ are some typical German breakfast rolls. In our centuries-old bread culture, not only have we established a huge amount of bread, there are almost as many rolls. Both are an important part on a weekend breakfast table with family & friends.
For this bread rolls we created a flour-mix full of taste and sunflower seeds. Of course, everything is made with organic flour and seeds. It is nothing in there what does not belong in it.
In case you like to gift it to your loved ones, add a personal message at the checkout and we’ll put it into the box.
We already shopped for you and grabbed all ingredients you need for this recipe for an easy bake.
What you’ll get in this German breakfast rolls baking box:
- 1 baking-mix (20 oz) for Sunflower Breakfast Rolls (makes 10pc), packed in a printed and reusable cotton bag
- a recipe instructions card as an easy step-by-step guide
- one sheet of baking paper
- a beautiful small glass jar with lid (6.25oz)
- 1 jar of the scrumptious jam from Hillside Orchard in Georgia
- 1 Box = 1 Meal to a Food Bank in America
Start your baking journey with a 12, 6 or 3 month subscription for our unique bread baking boxes with this monthly box and save instantly.
You need to add:
filtered water and butter
Ingredients for this German Breakfast Rolls:
Organic Wheat and Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Sea Salt, Yeast, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Malted Barley Flour
* we reserve the right to exchange the spread on an equal basis *